Our socks are sustainable, super soft and breathable - which is why we are so well known for them. They are also naturally anti-bacterial and anti-fungal, so your feet (and the planet) stay happy and healthy. The cosiest way to walk around the house.
- Organic cotton reduces the pollution within the environment its grown in, because it doesn't use harmful chemicals and pesticides to develop - meaning the cotton pickers are not exposed to the nasties which regular cotton is grown with.
- It also uses approximately 71% less water versus conventionally grown cotton, just two of the many reasons we only use organic cotton.
- Crafted in our incredibly soft organic cotton yarn, these sustainable socks are breathable and naturally kind, so your feet (and the planet) stay happy and healthy.
- They have a Thought branded sole with a strong heel and toe for long wear.
- Soft and breathable fabric, they have hand-linked toes for a seamless feel.
Sizes 4-7 UK